Bought a Christmas tree at Kmart. Got it home and there was no base stand for the tree which was to be included.

Called Kmart told me to call the toll free number for customer care on the box said they would ship one to me overnight that way I wouldn't have to come back to the store. After a long wait on hold and being cut off several times because they were too busy and told to call back at a later time...the customer service line told me they only supply bulbs and fuses...Really? so how do you get a replacement part???

Called Kmart back to see if they would pull one from another box...still waiting for a call back. I will be going into Kmart today and causing a commotion...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Jaclyn Smith. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jaclyn Smith.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Jaclyn Smith to other companies on our site.

Comments

My tree didn't work after 2nd year, have sections that don't light. I have tried everything to get them to work. Pay too much for a tree to have to go through this.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1247705

Can you share the number with me please I have a complaint as well