I have bought several of your Handbag w/organizer.After about 2-3 months the straps wears and break.

I keep buying them because it's the best style I've ever owned because I have to carry medical cards, meds etc. and it is perfect. I carry it everywhere. I'm careful with my handbag because I am on a fixed income and take care of what I have.

However, I hate that I have to replace my handbag so often. ( This is my luxury) I wish you could come up with a better connection between the strap and bag. I've put tape around the tear but that doesn't look nice.

Please help.THank you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with style. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of jaclyn smith handbag and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Jaclyn Smith needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jaclyn smith handbag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jaclyn Smith.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1200208

Why would you keep buying them.... I'm trying to get a refund on one I bought at Kmart the the outside stitching is coming apart after less then 2 months but more than 30 days like Kmarts stinking policy ...... It's DEFECTED