I bought a purse with the number 845080028069 SEAS:9000 RN:42000.Within two months one of the four straps has torn off.
I talked to K-Mart and they told me if I had purchased a $5 replacement warranty I could have exchanged it. What??!! When one purchases a purse, one expects that purse to last for at least half a year or more. This workmanship on this purse is obviously shoddy at best.
I called Kmart for the name of the manufacturer and it took them 10 minutes of transferring me and 10 minutes of searching, then a quick google search and put me on hold. I was cut off after a couple of minutes.
How do you order products if you don't know who your manufacturer is?*sigh
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I purchased a 1/4 carat sterling silver wedding band set at the Bloomington, Ut walmart on Nov 19, 2015. It was sent out to be sized up to an 8..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."