I bought a purse with the number 845080028069 SEAS:9000 RN:42000.Within two months one of the four straps has torn off.
I talked to K-Mart and they told me if I had purchased a $5 replacement warranty I could have exchanged it. What??!! When one purchases a purse, one expects that purse to last for at least half a year or more. This workmanship on this purse is obviously shoddy at best.
I called Kmart for the name of the manufacturer and it took them 10 minutes of transferring me and 10 minutes of searching, then a quick google search and put me on hold. I was cut off after a couple of minutes.
How do you order products if you don't know who your manufacturer is?*sigh
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue! First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I purchased a 1/4 carat sterling silver wedding band set at the Bloomington, Ut walmart on Nov 19, 2015. It was sent out to be sized up to an 8..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."