Featured Not resolved

I bought a purse with the number 845080028069 SEAS:9000 RN:42000.Within two months one of the four straps has torn off.

I talked to K-Mart and they told me if I had purchased a $5 replacement warranty I could have exchanged it. What??!! When one purchases a purse, one expects that purse to last for at least half a year or more. This workmanship on this purse is obviously shoddy at best.

I called Kmart for the name of the manufacturer and it took them 10 minutes of transferring me and 10 minutes of searching, then a quick google search and put me on hold. I was cut off after a couple of minutes.

How do you order products if you don't know who your manufacturer is?*sigh

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jaclyn smith handbag from Jaclyn Smith and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jaclyn Smith to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jaclyn Smith for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1188401

My wife buys Kipling purses.She has had one for 10 years.

She uses it almost everyday.

Recently the zipper started to malfunction, and that is the only issue she has ever had with it.Their quality is fantastic.