Featured Not resolved
1.1

This is now the second year in a row I'm dealing with this light issue!First year, after getting everything the tree all set up, I noticed that the top section of trees lights wouldn't go on.

Since talking to customer service, checking every bulb and changing the fuses didn't work, and a waste of my time, I just ended up buying my own lights for the area of the tree. Now this year, again I put the tree up and now the bottom of the trees lights are out! I'm so fustrated at this point.

This tree has made, what is supposed to be a happy family time decorating the tree to a nightmare.I guess we are just going to have to go buy a new tree this year ASAP because I'm over this tree!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of jaclyn smith christmas tree. Jaclyn Smith needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jaclyn smith christmas tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jaclyn Smith.

Comments

#1401996

I had the same issue. I called the customer service number today (12/8/2017) and a rude woman with an attitude named Monica told us it was not under warranty and that I had to just go and replace all the bulbs. We called Kmart and were told they cant do anything either so I'm giving the tree away to anyone who might want to put their own lights on it.

Same problem here!!so mad!

Got it because AST TREE WAS 10 YEARS OLD AND STILL WORKED GREAT.

MOVED AND LEFT IT BEHIND.WAS A MARTHA STEWART.