Jaclyn Smith Patio Set
A couple of years ago I purchased a patio set from K-Mart from Jaclyn Smith.It was expensive, over $500.
I had just redone my Trex deck. The patio set was placed on the deck at the beginning of the summer season. After the first rain, I thought I was seeing things, but I was not. The Patio set, began RUSTING ALL OVER my TREX DECK.
I have attached pictures of this mess. It was HORRENDOUS. K-mart said I shouldn't leave it outside. Are you kidding?!
They refused to give me Jaclyn's address. It RUINED MY $5,000 deck! JACKLYN Smith makes GARBAGE, ***!
Her products should be TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES!She obviously received a Flat fee and doesn't care what her name goes ON!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Her product
- No response to complaint
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jaclyn Smith Patio Set
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."