Featured Not resolved

A couple of years ago I purchased a patio set from K-Mart from Jaclyn Smith.It was expensive, over $500.

I had just redone my Trex deck. The patio set was placed on the deck at the beginning of the summer season. After the first rain, I thought I was seeing things, but I was not. The Patio set, began RUSTING ALL OVER my TREX DECK.

I have attached pictures of this mess. It was HORRENDOUS. K-mart said I shouldn't leave it outside. Are you kidding?!

They refused to give me Jaclyn's address. It RUINED MY $5,000 deck! JACKLYN Smith makes GARBAGE, ***!

Her products should be TAKEN OFF THE SHELVES!She obviously received a Flat fee and doesn't care what her name goes ON!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. patiosetreview is overall dissatisfied with Jaclyn Smith and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about jaclyn smith patio set at Jaclyn Smith was her product and no response to complaint Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jaclyn Smith.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Jaclyn Smith to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

There are many products that can remove rust stains-----CLR is one of them. Go to a DIY store for others