We bought a Jaclyn Smith hexagon patio set from K-Mart, The 2nd year we used it the table top exploded into thousands of pieces, thinking it was our fault, we bought a replacement table, again the same thing happened to this table, lucky no one was near it when it exploded. Both time we were told the table was out of warranty.

This is definitely a manufacture defect and I am surprised K-Mart / Sears is not standing up for a product line that they are still selling today. I have gone to the web site and it seems that this particular patio set has been discontinued.

This is a good thing as no one should be stuck with the experience we have had. Never will we buy from K-Mart / Sears.

Review about: Jaclyn Smith Stegner Patio Table.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Style.

I didn't like: Quality.

Comments

Same thing happened to our 2013 jaclyn smith stegner dining table. The glass table top shattered into a million pieces.

We found it on the ground. Thank you for posting this.

We assumed it was out fault, but it when no one was home. We were only gone for less than an hour.

Same thing happened to us this morning, woke up and daughter said oh no your glass on your table is shattered. Ground is covered in glass