The dish ware I purchased says it is microwaveable but may get hot.I can understand hot but my plate blew up as soon as I took out of the microwave.
The pieces *** right at my sons face. And burnt my sons hand.
The rest are chipping in the dishwasher.And I bought two sets so i would have enough for guest
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a king comfort set at K-Mart awhile ago, I went to use it forthe first time the border on the comforter looks like it was made for a..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I purchased the Cora patio table for the second time ant the glass exploded again kamart and the manufacturer did nothing about it. Luckily nobody was sitting there when it..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."