2.7
Layout of Store

The dish ware I purchased says it is microwaveable but may get hot.I can understand hot but my plate blew up as soon as I took out of the microwave.

The pieces *** right at my sons face. And burnt my sons hand.

The rest are chipping in the dishwasher.And I bought two sets so i would have enough for guest

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jaclyn smith plate from Jaclyn Smith and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jaclyn Smith to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jaclyn Smith for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Jaclyn Smith Patio Set Jaclyn Smith "A couple of years ago I purchased a patio set from K-Mart from Jaclyn Smith. It was expensive, over $500. I had just redone my Trex deck. ..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more