Petersburg, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

My feet broke out in a painful, burning, itchy rash after wearing the shoes that I purchased. I hope I dont get scars from this! I dont think I'll never buy anything Jaclyn Smith again, Im very unhappy with what happened and disappointed to know the company doesnt value their costumes, that they use cheap junk in their products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of shoes from Jaclyn Smith and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jaclyn Smith to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jaclyn Smith for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jaclyn Smith?

Comments

Rijnsburg, South Holland, Netherlands #996387

Looks like an allergic reaction to the material the shoe is made of. You might get a scar from this, sorry to say this, but this is kinda severe. Their product doesn't have to be cheap junk to cause this, allergic reactions can be caused by most materials.